Memory Box for Sister in law Emma

Memory Box for Sister in law Emma

Snowy Day

Snowy Day
Barn in snow with cardinals

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I Dislike Winter!

Well today was a lot better, warmer wise.Went to Church, came home and cooked. Sure hope we don't get any of the new "stuff" they are predicting for the first of the week..
My Internet went out. Suddenlink said, my PC wasn't recognizing my router, so couldn't get on. So , I came into my painting room which faces Melinda, and I'm on her wireless! LOL> Shhhhh.
Have to get up early, go to Ashland, for Vernon to get lab work for his appt. on Friday. We've tried going local for the lab work, but then when we get to the Dr. Appt., he hasn't rec'd the lab Fax! Incomputent (sp) people!
Have to find a battery for the PC too, it keeps bringing up that black screen saying, "your battery is getting low".
Hope it isn't icy roads tomorrow.
Talk later!

No comments:

Post a Comment