Memory Box for Sister in law Emma

Memory Box for Sister in law Emma

Snowy Day

Snowy Day
Barn in snow with cardinals

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Latest Paintings 0f March 28, 09

I've been a little busy with doctor appointments, etc, but managed to paint up these two Welcome Signs. I thought Rene` Mullins little Bunny was so spring looking will put this one in the Art Gallery at Paintsville, KY to sell. The apples design is one from Mary Jane Todd and I also put this on an Antique Oil can that has been in my family for over 80 years. I'm going to make a lamp out of the can. Going tomorrow to Lowe's to see if I can find the fittings to make the lamp with, I imagine I will have to order those.

3 comments:

  1. Doris,love the bunny! That is the one I painted on my exchange card!Apples are so real looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your painting is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your painting is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete